Tickets were purchased for tasting the variety of the chocolate wares but since I know that where my waist used to be, I did not need to add any more rolls, I did not purchase any tasting tickets. It did not matter because I was still offered a taste of the goodies. When I told vendors I did not have a ticket, they would say, "That's all right, here taste this." So I did!
One of my favorite cakes and cupcakes!
I don't know why one booth made me uncomfortable. The chocolate was displayed just like in the other booths but the subject matter I did not like. Guns, hand grenades, rifles and bullets made out of chocolate. The chocolate may have been tasty but I refused a taste of the violent looking display.
Not only were there chocolate booths but also jewelry, Miche purses, paintings, coffee, metal art work, and tiny marbles that expand to keep moisture around your plants. I enjoyed the afternoon looking at the different booths and tasting delicious candy. At the entrance stood a giant slice of chocolate cake with a glob of whipped cream topped with a red cherry to get people into the mood of what was in store for them inside the Chocolate Festival.
No comments:
Post a Comment