In California there are blossoms blooming everywhere regardless of the time of year. I noticed that people walk their dogs daily in the mild temperature. I liked the lemon and mandarin trees in my family's yard. They have a basket set near the sidewalk and daily they place oranges or lemons for people passing. I noticed that it does not take long for the basket to be emptied. Then, more fruit is placed in the basket for people to take.
After a few days in California, I returned to Colorado to freezing weather and lots of snow! What a difference in temperature between the two states! I saw people walking their dogs, but the dogs and people were all bundled from head to toe! The older I get, the less I like the cold.
"Wherever you go,
no matter what the
weather, always
bring your own sunshine."
From the Internet
No comments:
Post a Comment