Being the self-appointed historian of the group, I pulled out some of the old albums stored in boxes in my closet. (Somehow, when I became the photographer for the YAH group I also became the care taker of all the pictures taken in the past. I carefully took the pictures and placed them in albums to continue with the history of the group.) As I looked at the pictures I was amazed that some of the people in the pictures are still around today. Of course, I do not know the names of most of the "old timers" from the past but some of my friends are helping me with the names.
The picture I am putting in this blog are just a few of the many in the albums and these are from the first album from 1990-2006. The photos are people I recognize though some of the spouses are deceased. My plan is to put some of the pictures into a video and those will be much easier to store.
Young At Heart is a ministry for seniors
that gathers monthly to provide spiritual growth,
fellowship, recreation and support for each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment