While the photographer fools with the camera, resets the timer and makes a mad rush to get into the picture, everybody else patiently waits and yells at the photographer to hurry. If the camera takes the picture, every one's expression is not the best.
Yesterday, after six or seven tries I did manage to get a picture with me in it. I had to step over and around the dog who insisted on leading the way! Most of the pictures were taken before I had set the camera to self-time and those turned out okay. When I finally made it to the group, I was not sure I was in the picture. But, when I acually
Being so busy fooling around with the self-timer that I did not notice that one of the ladies was hiding behind small flower pots. So much for trying to get a good group photo!
Friends, you and me.....
you brought another friend....
then there were three...
We started our group....
our circle of friends...
and like a circle, there is no
beginning and no end."
Eleanor Roosevelt
No comments:
Post a Comment