On August 27, 2021, I ordered some personal items from the Internet. On September 15, 2021, I blogged Beware about the order that I had not yet received. On September 26, 2021 the credit card company informed me that a dispute had been opened and my account had been adjusted by taking the $45.96 off my account. They let me know they would let me know how the dispute proceeded.
A few weeks later I heard from the credit card company telling me they were still investigating and it looked that what I had ordered had originated in Hong Kong!
It is now early in October and I have not heard a thing from the Hong Kong company. I did hear from the credit card company letting me know they were still investigating. On October 29, 2021, the credit card company sent me a large envelope informing me that the dispute had been settled and the charge would be returned to my account. Also, if I wanted to continue with the dispute I needed to write to the credit card company and show them my attempts to reach the Hong Kong company and any correspondence I had with the company.
I called the credit card company and told them I had not received my items. In the information I was sent it showed that the item was delivered to Sebastian, Florida on October 5, 2021. Well, someone in Florida was enjoying my bras! Even though the information came from the credit card company I wonder if they even read the information. I e-mailed the credit card company and asked that they continue with the dispute and also sent them a hard copy. They informed me that they will reinstate the dispute. At this point, I do not want the items I ordered. All I want is to have my money deleted from my account and in order to solve this mystery, I shall wait to find out what happened to my order so I can end this saga of my missing items!
True, but as you said before, BEWARE. I have had a similar situation, which the bank told me was settled and I did receive the items in question. I think that I did not explain the situation correctly, but just didn't feel like trying to go through it all over again. I gave up and "ate" the $170.00! Lesson learned, be careful of internet ordering. Funny,my problem originated in Florida!
ReplyDeleteWell let's hope my dispute can be solved!
ReplyDelete