I'm Baa-aack!
For Christmas of 2021 I was given a new laptop and consequently I was unable to transfer my blog from the old laptop to the new one. I tried to begin a new blog under a new name but that did not work. For about five months I was frustrated and disappointed that I could not blog which is something I enjoy and love doing!
On my visit to California, my granddaughter said, "Let me see what I can do." She clicked some keys, and after a few attempts she said, "I think I've got it. And she did. Once again, I can get into my blog, Sponge Full of Thoughts, and continue writing my blog. I hope that my followers have not given up hope because now they can continue reading what I find interesting, fun, and informative in my life!
"I changed my password to "incorrect."
That way when I forget it,
it always reminds me,
"Your password is incorrect!"
From The Internet
No comments:
Post a Comment