Saturday, March 2, 2024

Book Markers



 Books are fun to read because one gets to travel the world plus meet different people! I do have a question and wonder if other readers also have the same question. I have many book markers that I have collected over the years and yet I usually mark my page by whatever is handy. 

Two pet peeves I have regarding books: Folding corners to mark your spot or food stains in a book. The stains have nothing to do with marking a page, yet it bothers me that readers do not have enough respect for a book to keep it clean! That is one reason I enjoy reading on my electronic device because neither of my pet peeves occur.

I asked the question on Facebook regarding how many readers do the same thing and a few of them also use anything but the book markers. Good to know I am not alone, but I really want to begin using my bookmarkers!

One of my favorite bookmarks: 

Always remember 

you are Braver than you believe, 

Stronger than you seem,

Smarter than you think, 

and Loved more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment