Thursday, March 28, 2024

Don't Throw Papers Away

For many years I have taken groups to New Mexico and 2024 I am planning another trip.  Information I have used in the past (and I did not throw it away) is coming in handy for this trip. I found something I had written in 2004 that will work for the upcoming Pilgrimage. All I have to do is make copies, and that is so much easier than composing and typing something from scratch!

For the past few months I have been working on the pilgrimage that will find forty persons enjoying a trip by bus to New Mexico. I am thankful I have saved past trips even though when I was downsizing, I thought I would get rid of a lot of paperwork, and now I am glad I didn't!

"Paperwork wouldn't be so bad 

if it weren't for all the paper.

And work!"

Darynda Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment