Beauty Queen
I was in college,
my second year,
when I saw her,
what a dear.
I eyed her from a distance
until it paid off --
sheer persistence.
Five feet four
and free from sin.
On her thrity-eights
she wore my pin.
White teeth
like pearls of the sea
and a tiny waist,
just right for me.
Long, blond hair
flowing in the sun
and green eyes
sparkling with fun.
We dated, we wooed,
we fell in love,
me and my
little turtle dove.
I asked her to
be my wife
and be with me
the rest of my life.
She agreed
and we set a date.
I sure give thanks
for my wonderful fate.
She's a perfect beauty queen,
the prettiest girl I have every seen.
On our wedding day
I knew I'd soon be
with my lady sweet.
The one I loved
from her head
to the bottom of her feet.
As we crossed the
I knew I'd soon be
with my lady sweet.
The one I loved
from her head
to the bottom of her feet.
As we crossed the
threshold of our room
I faintly smelled
her arousing perfume.
She looked at me
and whispered low,
"Get comfy, dear,
let the champagne flow.
I'll be right back,
now, don't go away
for it's time to relax today."
I crawled into bed
to patiently wait
the coming of
my beautiful mate.
"Here I come,
my handsome groom,"
she said, as she
entered the room.
In her hand she carried her hair,
a pink lace girdle
she tossed on the chair.
Her thirty-eights slipped
down to her waist
until her middle was
completely erased.
She stumbled around
and finally found
thick glasses
with frames so round.
Pulling out her partial
she smiled at me,
and lisped,
"Ohs darsling,
I'ms so hasppy."
E. Rodriguez
May 6, 1959
No comments:
Post a Comment