I worked on a thirty piece flower garden and finished it in about seven minutes. The second garden of thirty pieces took me five minutes and thirty eight seconds. The twenty piece puzzle took one minute and forty-two seconds. El Arco in Cabo San Lucas was beautiful when finished and that thirty piece puzzle took me seven minutes to see the completed picture. This sure beat working on a regular puzzle for days!
The fun part is you compete with other puzzlers and I just found out that a picture that took me thirteen minutes was put together by someone in 2.5 minutes!
There are many puzzles and I tried counting them all and I do believe they go on into infinity! I saw over 3,500 puzzles before I stopped looking and more were still popping up. I had my choice of pictures from art, scenery, pets, flowers, cars, dishes, buildings, babies, mountains, lighthouses, holiday, trees, oceans, bridges, or Christmas scenes.
Who would have known that on my computer I could sit and work jig-saw puzzles. Whenever I can't sleep I will now work a puzzle instead of playing Spider Solitaire in the middle of the night!
| Took me six minutes to complete this puzzle! |
No comments:
Post a Comment