Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ugly Tortilla

Taking a tortilla off the griddle, I was shocked to see an ugly face with warts staring up at me. I have heard about images on grilled cheese, trees, buildings, rocks, clouds, shadows, x-rays and walls but the images are usually of a religious nature. I have a friend who has saved a tortilla with an image of Jesus. It is interesting to know that images have appeared all over the world and in many cities here in the United States. In the clouds I have seen animals and once I saw Pablo, my daughter's dog and another time I saw Chewbacca, my brother's dog.  And now, I have an ugly tortilla.

I put my ugly tortilla on Facebook and responses were that it looked like a Halloween mask,  an alien or like Santa Fe's Zozobra.  All I know is that even if this tortilla was ugly, it still tasted good. Which goes to show that it is not what is on the outside that counts but what is on the inside!


"Beauty is not in the face;
 beauty is the light of the heart!"
Kahlil Gibran






























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment