Yesterday my decision wavered when I saw beautiful crosses at the Western Stock Show. Unusual and unique crosses drew me closer to the display. I debated with myself on whether I needed another cross. I walked away. I returned to the crosses. I watched other people buying crosses. I decided to move away and look at other displays. Yet, the turquoise cross was in my mind. It was small and it was only ten dollars. One more cross would look great on the wall of crosses. I returned to the booth and purchased the cross!
Not only did I get the leather looking cross which to me represents my faith, but I also received a card letting me know that I should always look ahead, stay open and welcome whatever lies around the bend!
I love my new addition to the wall. Though seeing the many crosses for sale, I would have liked a few more!
"Only in the Cross of Christ
will we receive power when
we are powerless. We will
find strength when we are weak.
We will experience hope when
our situation is hopeless. Only in
the cross is there peace for
our troubled hearts."
Michael Youssef
It's beautiful and I am glad you added it to your collection. It was calling to you!
ReplyDeleteEvery cross spoke to me!
ReplyDeleteooops!
ReplyDelete