I would venture to say that ninety percent of people have had their heart broken at one time or another. While I was in Steamboat Springs near the Yampa River, I happened to see a stone that reminded me of a heart broken in two. The thought that came to my mind was that a broken heart should be mended as soon as possible or weeds of sadness, doubt, anger, fear, mistrust, and despair would grow where the heart is cracked. A heart needs to be whole to have happiness so the broken heart needs to be mended to give it a try at love again. To think that a rock split in half would fill my
mind with thoughts of love and broken hearts!
"The best way to heal
a broken heart,
it turns out,
is to find a way
to move past the hurt."
Mary Kay Andrews
No comments:
Post a Comment