Wednesday, May 22, 2019

A New Addition

Even though I vowed to stop collecting items for the house, I could not resist buying a walnut cross in Branson to add to the crosses on my wall. This unique cross softly spoke to me..."Buy me, buy me." So I did!

Information with my cross: This product is handmade from black walnut shells. The black walnut tree is native to the Ozarks. It's fine grain and rich dark color make it very desirable for furniture, and the walnuts provided an annual cash crop.  The nut meats are delicious and even the shells have a multitude of uses.  It is prized for wood carving.  Ozark carvers have produced a wide range of excellent wood carvings from native black walnut.  We hope this bit of "Ozark Black Gold" provides you pleasure for a long time.

I an sure I will enjoy my cross because I love looking at it and it looks great on my wall! May it will remind me to eat more walnuts!

"Adding  a healthy amount of walnuts
 to your diet can be extremely beneficial."
From the Internet


No comments:

Post a Comment