The ingredients are tea, sugar, bacteria and yeast. The clerk was nice and gave me a refund. I know it had alcohol because the label warned pregnant women not to drink it. It is supposed to be a drink that will clean out your stomach and it was first used in China. It moved to other countries and now it can be purchased in United States grocery stores. Maybe if you want something that tastes like beer but only has about 5% alcohol you would enjoy Kamacha Tea. I did not like it!
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Kamacha Tea
Standing in the waiting line at Sprouts, I saw a small metal horse trough full of ice with different colored bottles stuck in the ice. The label was Kamacha Tea and I was thirsty so I picked one up. While the clerk was ringing up my items I opened the bottle and took a big drink. What a horrible surprise that instead of a tea taste I got a alcoholic tasting drink. I told her how awful it tasted and she said, "You know it is fermented."
The ingredients are tea, sugar, bacteria and yeast. The clerk was nice and gave me a refund. I know it had alcohol because the label warned pregnant women not to drink it. It is supposed to be a drink that will clean out your stomach and it was first used in China. It moved to other countries and now it can be purchased in United States grocery stores. Maybe if you want something that tastes like beer but only has about 5% alcohol you would enjoy Kamacha Tea. I did not like it!
The ingredients are tea, sugar, bacteria and yeast. The clerk was nice and gave me a refund. I know it had alcohol because the label warned pregnant women not to drink it. It is supposed to be a drink that will clean out your stomach and it was first used in China. It moved to other countries and now it can be purchased in United States grocery stores. Maybe if you want something that tastes like beer but only has about 5% alcohol you would enjoy Kamacha Tea. I did not like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment