Sunday, November 15, 2020

A Bit Of Happiness During Covid

"It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things 

if you make your mind firmly that you will."

L.M. Montgomery

Grocery shopping is something I never knew would give me happiness and when there isn't much going on in my life, a bit of happiness enters my heart as I buy what I need. The other thing that gives me happiness is receiving an e-mail notice from Amazon letting me know that my package has arrived. DELIVERED, Your Amazon Purchase has been delivered. I open my front door and there is a box with a large arrow on its side! It's like Christmas, and even though I know what the gift is, it is always fun to open the box and see if what I ordered passes the test!

Lately the e-mail wants me to mark a box letting them know regarding the service. There are five boxes I can mark: Cares for other, Delivered with care, Above and beyond, Followed instructions, Respect of property and On time. I follow the instruction and let Amazon know the package was delivered with care! There is also a picture of the box on my porch. I can see how this protects the driver.  


During this time, when masks are required, Covid seems to be increasing each day, and more people I know have the virus, those little things bring me some happiness! In a few days I will receive another package and then I will begin looking to see what else I can order.  What fun!

"Happiness is a function

of accepting what is."

Werner Erhard

1 comment: