Saturday, December 26, 2020

Creative Santas

Since the pandemic started, I found two surprise gifts at my front door from a secret friend. A few days ago, when I found another package with two books and a small box, I thought the package was left by the same person as the other two surprises. I was wrong! I found out that the gift on my stoop was left by somebody else!  Soon I began to see five other friends on Messenger saying they also had received books. By process of elimination we tried to solve the mystery. Before I figured it out, another gift of a doll and slippers was left hanging on my screen door. UPS and Amazon also left packages by my front door. I loved opening the door and finding a surprise!  Christmas morning I found two more presents at my front door!  Covid 19 had turned people into creative Santas!

Not being to travel to California to see my family, it would have been a very quiet Christmas for me but my wonderful friends helped make it interesting and fun.

I thank God for the gift of thoughtful and good friends! 


"Christmas is doing 

something extra 

for someone."

Charles M. Schulz


No comments:

Post a Comment