Seeing my granddaughter in her cap and gown gave me such a happy and proud feeling. She is the first of my grandchildren to graduate from college! My daughter took pictures and of course, so did I!
Pictures were taken all over the house, the yard, in a small park and even in the jacuzzi! I thought it would be a good time to give her the project I had worked on for her graduation present. The money cake had two and one dollar bill to represent 21, the year she graduated! The Hawaiian dancer, dressed like a graduate, was solar powered that made her hips sway!
Her friends arrived and I prepared a cheese, crackers and blueberries plate for them to snack on while the rest of dinner was being prepared. It was fun seeing everyone laughing and talking as we ate pizza, corn on the cob, salad and the tremendous guacamole with chips! The following day we would leave for home and the four friends were going camping at Hearst San Simeon Campground.
What fun eating the special cake for dessert and then saying good-bye to the two neat friends. It was a special evening and what a pleasure celebrating with my family and friends! More pictures were taken before we said our final farewell!
"All our dreams
can come true...
if we have the
courage to pursue them."
Walt Disney
Congratulations Brenna!
ReplyDelete