On April 27, 2023, I received a call from my friend's husband. He informed me that my friend was in the emergency room and had bleeding in the brain. She could not talk and it looked like a serious stroke. Week after week I got an update and I kept hearing she was doing better each day. She went into rehab and I, and some of my friends, prayed for her. She also had members of her church praying for her. My thought was that it sounded so serious, that it would take months before she would recuperate so she could function.
On May 20, 2023, I was at another friend's home celebrating her granddaughter's high school graduation. There were many people that I did not know but when I looked and saw my friend who had just suffered something like a stroke, walking in with her husband I was pleasantly shocked! My heart leaped at seeing her and she looked the same as always. Slender, attractive, friendly and speaking just like old times. I told her that she had undergone a miracle. She agreed, and she said, "Now I need to find out what God wants me to do."It was like getting a birthday present by having my friend show up at the party because it made me happy and thankful!"Positive thoughts and prayer
have been the best means
available, since the beginning
of time, to transform
darkness into light."
Cate Stevens
No comments:
Post a Comment