My friend passed away on August 11, 1998. I blogged about him on August 4, 2012 and last night he visited me in a dream. He looked exactly the same, had the same smile and was as nice as I remember him. He was driving to Denver to see about buying a dog that was advertised for sale. It made sense because when he was alive he had two Puli's, Thunder and Lightning. I wondered if he would come by to show me the dog, if he decided to buy it. The dream took place in my hometown, and I watched as he pulled up in front of the house.
Mom and Dad were discussing finances and I wondered if he was there to collect. There was no way my parents could pay him back. I tapped him on his chest and asked, "Are you here to collect the money?" He smiled and said, "No, so don't worry about it."
He returned to his home and I sat with him on a rocker. He had his arm around me, and I had a wonderful feeling of contentment, being in a safe place and filled with happiness that he was back!
I remember that soon after he had passed away I had a dream of an angel coming to visit me and the angel had his wings around me and I felt safe. I mentioned it to my daughter and she drew a picture of how she pictured my dream.
This was a special friend who I will never forget and I am happy he chose my birthday to visit me!
An Angel enfolds me within his wings
bringing me happiness, contentment, joy and peace.
My wish is that I always be hugged by this angel
who forever and a day is my friend
letting me know all is okay!
E. Moscoso
May you alway have an angel to make you feel safe.
ReplyDelete