I take a group of gamblers to Blackhawk and Central City but since Covid, the casinos stopped paying for the bus and I decided to retire because charging for us to pay for the bus was too time consuming. Then, when I thought I was retiring, the bus driver mentioned that near Cheyenne, Wyoming, there was a new casino that would pay for the bus.
On Friday, June 13, 2025, forty-seven persons went to try out the Horse Palace Casino and the trip was a big success. We arrived in one and a half hours when we thought it would take two hours. We were greeted by Stephan and he had us checked in and ready to play the slots with $30 free play, and a free coffee and donut coupon from Dunken Donut! I liked that it is not a huge casino, and I could keep track of "my" gamblers. It seemed to me that there were a lot of winners ranging from $40 to $1300. The bottom line was that everyone had fun and the majority said they would like to return to the casino.
The staff at the casino was helpful and attentive. Everything was clean and after someone moved from a machine there was someone to wipe it down. We learned that table games are illegal in Wyoming, so it's basically slots and horse racing on a screen!
A new date was scheduled for July 31, 2025, and we will see if we continue in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment