Mother's Day is always a sad day for me because I lost my mother fifty-one years ago. She was the one person who loved me unconditionally and thought I was perfect! Every year on Mother's Day I visit her at Mt. Olivet Cemetary and take her, her two sisters, my father, my son and my brother flowers and I have a chat with them.
Mom, I miss you, but I know that someday we will be reunited again. I have many memories, but memories are not the same as if you were here sharing your life with me.
Dad, I wish you were here so you could tell me what you think of our world today. What do think of the president who seems to lie a lot and honesty was always your number one virtue! Whether I agreed with you or not, I appreciated your thoughts, and I miss our arguments!
Andy, I think of you daily and so many things remind me of you. Even though you gave me problems I wish you were still around sharing your sense of humor! Sometimes you drove me crazy. but my love was always there for you.
David, you were a hard one to understand and I did not have the patience to deal with you. You lived in your own world. My Mom loved you so much and after she was gone, I tried to be there for you, but I know I failed many times. I am happy you are with Mom and Dad and you no longer have to deal with the problems you faced.
Lupe and Aurelia, you were two different acting people that I got to know when you visited my Mom. I never really understood you, but I tried to be there when you needed help.
My older brother is on the East Coast and he passed away a few years ago.
Today, my family is gone except for me, my daughter and her family in California, and my son's two children in Colorado and all my love is for them!
I was a scam victim, I lost a lot of money up to $170,000 I would like to express my gratitude to Innovations recovery Analyst for their exceptional assistance in recovering my funds from a forex broker. Their expertise and professionalism in navigating the complex process were truly commendable. Through their guidance and relentless efforts, I was able to successfully recover my funds of $170,000, providing me with much-needed relief. I highly recommend them on - INNOVATIONSANALYST@ GMAIL. COM or WhatsApp + 1 424 285 0682 to anyone facing similar challenges, as their dedication and commitment to helping clients are truly impressive. Grateful for their invaluable support in resolving this matter.
ReplyDeleteToday, my family is gone except for me, my daughter and her family in California, and my son's two children in Colorado and all my love is for them!