One I could not get past my hips, one got over my hips but I could not snap the waist band closed, one had extremely thin legs (leggings/jeggings) and the last one fit around the waist but the legs were baggy. The oxymoron comes in when I got so depressed and feeling so blue until I was pulling a pair of jeans off. As I struggled to remove the jean, I felt a coolness on my rear and looked in the mirror. A tag had hooked on to my panties (big whites as I've been teased by my daughter) and I was standing there exposing my bare butt. I burst into laughter. When I finally got the tag unhooked from my underwear, I was still laughing. So in the midst of my sadness I found some humor. Surely that qualifies for any oxymoron! I suppose if there are cameras in the dressing room, someone else was having a good laugh also!
I did find comfortable pants with a two inch waist band made out of stretchy material and once I had the pants on, my stomach fit into the mesh pocket in the front. By mistake, since it was hanging with the regular pants, I had brought a maternity jean into the dressing room! My stomach fit comfortably in the special pocket! I debated whether I should buy it or not, (who would know?) but somehow it just seemed to be amazingly awful to be in something for a pregnant woman!
My hope is that once I wash them they will still fit me. I know that many times, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for so I am hoping these jeans work for me. My wish is that I grow smaller!
"Always remember that you
are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else."
Found in a list of oxymorons.
Found in a list of oxymorons.
No comments:
Post a Comment