Yesterday, in my driveway, the leaves from my neighbor's' tree had landed in an artful display. As I left my house I thought, those leaves really do look pretty. They were arranged perfectly in an artsy sort of way. These were not the usual yellow fall leaves but a muted grayish color with a hint of what they once had been.
The next day, even though it was windy, they were still there and I got a feeling that they were waiting for me to take a picture. Out came my camera and now I have the beautiful arrangement for posterity!
"Leaves leave the world
in beautiful colors and songs."
Debasish Mridha
Pretty in all seasons
ReplyDeleteI love that tree across the street from me. When I open the front door and see the beautiful tree, it makes me feel good.
ReplyDeleteI have a similar one across the street from our house and at night it just seems to glow in the dark!
ReplyDelete