I never knew why my sleep patterns where so confused. No matter what I tried, there were may times when I could not sleep. It did not matter if I took a nap during the day, if I was busy all day, if I exercised or what time I went to bed, my sleep seemed to be interrupted. I blamed it on old age. Sometimes I would be on the computer at two in the morning, get to bed at four and get up at eight.
Every night my prayers would be the same: "Take care of my children. Watch over them and keep them safe. Watch over my grandchildren and do not let any harm come to them. We need all the help we can get, Dear Lord."
On October 29, 2016 my son passed away. My thought was that now I would really have problems sleeping because I would be thinking about him. To my surprise, for the past twenty-two days I have gone to bed at 10:30 or 11:00 p.m. and sleep through the night until 6:30 a.m. when I get up. I find this odd and when I told a friend, she said, "Now you don't have to worry about your son, you know he is in a safe place."
Subconsciously, I may have worried about him and had fears that something would happen to him. Now that he is in heaven, I no longer have to worry hence my sleeping all night without interruptions. Thank you God I appreciate any favors you bestow on me!
Glad that you are able to sleep well and peacefully--
ReplyDelete