
Today I had lunch with my Colorado granddaughter. We had a lot of catching up to do and we caught up in what we have been doing. She talked about a new school she will attend and I talked about a trip I am planning. She told me about visiting the Wild Life Preserve and I told her about my trip to Mexico. Then we decided to Face Time with my granddaughter who is vacationing in Canada.
The feeling I get sometimes is that our world has become a "magic" world. I do not understand how certain things can happen or how things work with the new technology but I love it! My granddaughter is so far away yet I could see and hear her as if she were near, sitting right next to me!

I am so thankful to live in the age with such phone capabilities. I don't understand how it is done but it sure is fun using a smart phone to talk, text, read e-mails, face time talk, track steps, check Facebook, tell me where I am, and so many more things! It's like carrying a computer in the palm of your hand. The picture of my traveling granddaughter was taken on a recent trip to Mexico because I do not have one of her in Canada.
"Grandchildren fill a space
in your heart that you
never knew was empty."
Author Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment