Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Fake Cooking


Many times, to give my home a pleasant apple pie or cinnamon smell, I will put water to boil on the stove. I throw in a couple of cinnamon sticks and before long, it smells as if I am baking. Anyone entering my home would swear that there was a pie or cinnamon rolls baking in my oven!

"I like cinnamon rolls, but I don't always have
time to make a pan. That's why I wish they 
would sell cinnamon roll incense.
After all, I'd rather light a stick and have my
roommate wake up with false hopes!"
Mitch Hedberg

I only wanted to roast a few green peppers for my dinner and did not realize that the smell would waft through my house. The aroma can make your mouth water if you were raised eating roasted green chili peppers! The man who was measuring my bathroom said, "I don't know what you are cooking, but it sure smells good!"

"The smell of green chili roasting 
is unlike anything else!"
From the Internet

Now I have two things I can use to make my house smell as if I am a great home maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment