I notice the majority of the shoppers are young people and I am glad everyone is wearing a mask. I do my shopping and feel quite safe. When I get to my car I take a sanitizing wipe and begin cleaning every place I touch which includes keys, door handles, steering wheel, and my hands before I remove my mask.
King Soopers has disinfectant spray bottles and paper towels available so we can do our own cleaning. Even though there is a sign about wearing masks, I noticed that some people do not wear them.
Heinies Market has an area with a sign letting customers know the carts have been cleaned but then I noticed that when people return their used carts they are placed where the clean ones are supposed to be. So, I wonder which carts are really disinfected and which are returned carts. Every shopper and worker wear masks and that is good.
Costco is impressive with how they handle the crowds. Everyone wears a mask. Carts are cleaned with a disinfectant before customers get them. Freezer door handles are constantly being wiped by the workers. Nothing is touched by the clerks as they use a hand held scanner for items purchased or since I use my credit card I place it on the reader and my total comes up. I suppose if cash is used then there would be the handling of the money!
"I find it astonishing
that in 2020 a smile
or a hug, has become
an act of revolution."
Kara D. Spain
No comments:
Post a Comment