My granddaughter is learning how to crochet. I admire her and her patience and how fast she has picked up how to do it. I remember trying it many years ago and could never master the ins and outs of the crochet tool! She mentioned she had tried knitting but preferred crocheting. She asked me what she could make for me and I told her a scarf for winter would be nice. My thought was that she could make it for my Christmas present. Two days later I had my beautiful scarf. She had asked me what color I would like and I told her that brown and green were my favorite colors.
The scarf is ivory, tan, dark brown, light brown. greyish green and light grey. All my favorite colors to wrap around my neck. The wool is soft and it will be comfortable as well as keep me warm. How she did it so fast amazed me and now I can hardly wait for it to get cold so I can wrap it around my neck. It will be like wrapping myself in pure love!
"How to be elegant and
warm at the same time.
Wear a scarf!"
E. Moscoso
No comments:
Post a Comment