Every house, every car, every suitcase, every locked thing requires a key to open it! My question is once that key is no longer functioning, why do I keep it? I had no idea how many keys I had gathered until I was clearing out a drawer. I found a few keys to my Ford, Toyota, Wrangler and Subaru; some keys that belonged to a previous home, some luggage keys plus many more keys that I had no idea what they opened!
Odd shaped with jagged edges may look the same but will not open anything but what they were cut to open. I put the picture of the keys on Facebook and a couple of the comments were: Trash them or make a collage of keys. Since I will not do anything artistic with the keys, I will toss them in the trash!
"Keys open locks,
but what do I do with the keys
when they are no longer needed?
Seems a shame to toss them away
to never to be used again
but that's okay!"
E. Moscoso
No comments:
Post a Comment