While in California at a brunch on Christmas, among all the food on the table, I tasted some sweet and salty treats. When I asked the lady who made them how she had prepared the delicious goody, she said, "They are so easy to make and do not take any time at all to make them. Buy Hug Hershey Kisses, waffle pretzels and M&M's. Place the kiss candy on top of the pretzel, stick in the oven for about five minutes, and when the chocolate is soft, push an M & M on top of the candy. Let cool and there you have it!"
When I arrived home I decided to try to make them. No cooking, no mixing, and it sounded like something I could make without too much trouble. I like recipes that are not difficult. I went to King Soopers to buy the ingredients. There were plenty of Candy Kisses, but no white ones. I did not buy the M&M's because that would just add more calories. The following day I found the Hug Kisses at Target.
Today I made the tasty treats!

The goodies not only taste good but they look good, even without the M&M's!
They taste even better with the M&M's--Lisa makes them every year too!
ReplyDelete