Thursday, February 21, 2019

So Many Memories

It is hard to believe that my son has been gone for three years and in October of 2019 it will be four years that his mission on earth was completed. I remember the fun things we did, his loving ways on his terms, angry times, the many family get togethers, our travels, school days, soccer games, my exasperation, the thrill when his children were born and I could go on forever with thoughts of my son.

Now all I have are memories and photographs. Today he would have been fifty-six years old and I probably would have had him over for dinner and birthday cake. No matter what he had going on in his life, he was a happy-go-lucky kind of guy and made any party fun!

Some of my favorite photos:



 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SON!

No comments:

Post a Comment