I was skeptical because I know my plant history, but I brought it home and placed it in a basket planter. The dirt is completely dry and my inclination is to water it but the instructions say dirt should be dry. I wonder, how dry?
Reading about Road Kill Cactus, I learned some will grow into a tree and in the spring it will bloom with tiny orange flowers. Now I have something to look forward to but my thought of putting some water on it is nagging me! I have always liked succulents and this one is a beautiful plant so I hope I can keep it growing. It is called Road Kill because it is flat like it has been run over! I was advised by my knowledgeable friends that I will need to bring it in when it begins to get cold.
Looking at my beautiful plant I am feeling that if I can keep this cactus growing, maybe I will be able to grow other things!
"Life begins when you
start a garden."
Chinese Proverb
No comments:
Post a Comment