Thursday, October 1, 2020

God Watches Over Us

 The day after the Presidential Debates, on September 23, 2020, I was feeling sad and bummed out after listening to the ridiculous, childish and rude interruptions that had gone on by the debaters. I was in no mood to do much on Wednesday, though I did read and listen to the many comments regarding the debate. I was not the only one feeling upset about the debate, many comments on Facebook and the news let me know that people were upset. One headline on the Internet was: "The Worst Debate In The History of the United States."

Around six-thirty I went out to pick up my mail and was amazed at the colorful clouds in the sky. The clouds were not over the western sky but right above my head and covering the whole sky. I picked up my mail and returned to the house to get my camera. I snapped about five shots of the beautiful sky. Somehow, I knew that God was showing me something to make me feel better. A peacefulness entered my body and the feelings of unhappiness disappeared. The colored sky made me realize that no matter how bad life seems to be, God will always let me know He is around to help me through my moments of sadness!






"The sky speaks in a thousand colors."

S.R. Abbasi

No comments:

Post a Comment