This morning as I walked out my front door, I happened to see a bird glide above my head and land on a telephone pole. I wondered what it would be like to have wings and fly. As I looked up at the bird, I noticed the bird also seemed to be looking up at something. A silver airplane was flying high above leaving a contrail of white. The thought entered my mind that the bird was probably thinking that if he had wings of steel, he could fly long distances and never get tired.
.jpeg)
The bird took off, following the plane (or so it seemed) and I entered the house. What a neat photo that would have made, I thought. I got on the computer and sent an e-mail to my daughter, the artist. Maybe if I explained the scenario to her, she could draw me a picture. Yes, my daughter's rendition of "are we ever satisfied with what we have" is captured in her drawing!
"Open your eyes,
look within.
Are you satisfied
with the life
you're living?"
Bob Marley
No comments:
Post a Comment