Monday, November 8, 2021

A Day To Celebrate

 Today, November 8, 2021, I received a notice that my dispute at my credit card company had been settled and the money had been credited back into my account. Almost three months after I ordered an item and lots of phone calls, e-mails and letters, the dispute was finally settled. If the readers of my blog have followed my travails, today they ended with an e-mail from the credit card company. The dispute was settled and nothing further was needed from me! Yes, it's time to celebrate! 

I then ordered three bras from Kohls and when they arrived, I did not like the way they fit. On Saturday I returned them and got on the Internet to order three Bali bras.  I am waiting to see when they will arrive and am praying that they will fit and I will like them. This saga about the bras is becoming quite boring and tiresome.

No comments:

Post a Comment