Yesterday, November 4, 2021, I got my Moderna Booster shot. After listening to some of my friends who had also gotten the shot, I wondered what my reaction would be. Some felt a little soreness at the site of the shot, some felt tired, yet, I felt nothing at all. By the time I went to bed around 10:30 p.m. my arm was beginning to feel sore.
I slept all night with few bathroom breaks and when I got up, I felt achy, chilled, and was running a temperature 98.4. My stomach felt a bit nauseous, not bad but enough to keep me from wanting to eat. I ate some cereal and went back to bed. It seemed as if I could not warm up. I had a pullover sweatshirt and on top of that I had a zippered sweatshirt. I got under the blankets, fell asleep and when I woke up around noon, I felt better. The chills were gone and the achiness seemed to have vanished.
A friend had told me that the second day is the worse but by the third day she was fine! That's what I am looking forward to, that tomorrow I should be okay! Some of my friends just felt a sore arm and that was it.
Because my stomach has been queasy all I had to eat today was granola cereal for breakfast, around two I ate ten raspberries and for dinner I am having chicken, green chile in a flour tortilla! So, I think my stomach has settled!
On the Internet these are some of the symptoms people felt after getting the Moderna Booster: I guess I can consider myself lucky that I do not have all the symptoms I could have had!
Pain or swelling at injection site,
fatigue,
headache,
muscle aches,
joint pain.
fever,
chills,
nausea,
vomiting,
diarrhea,
abdominal pain,
rash.
No comments:
Post a Comment