Saturday, June 14, 2014

A Guatemalan Tourist

While my daughter was in the Peace Corps in Guatemala, I visited her for a couple of weeks. See my blog titled: Guatemala Memories, September 14, 2012.

After my return from the trip, I worked on a poster to send to her about being a tourist in Guatemala and things necessary to travel in the country. Yesterday, while looking for something else, I came across the poster and had to laugh at my silliness and admire how great I looked! Years have a way of creeping up on me and playing havoc with my body!



The list I came up with that would be needed in Guatemala: walking shoes, Spanish Dictionary, post card, black beans, belt, camera, t-shirt, toilet paper, Kro-Cant cookies, Forbes Travel Guide, sunglasses, Tipica material, sense of humor, friendship bracelet, hot sauce, passport, Quetsales (money), airline ticket, baggy with straw, string bag to carry groceries, pineapples and bananas, and sturdy legs.






 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment