Native American..................................30%
Iberian Peninsula..................................59%.
This are the two main ethnic groups for me. The Iberian Peninsula includes Italy/Greece 16% and Great Britain 10%.
The traces, which I may be part of or not, are:
European Jewish 4%
Ireland 2%
Scandinavian 2%
Finland/North Russia 1%
Africa 2%
I found the test to be interesting but not specific enough for me. I have always said that I thought I was Greek in another life, and I was surprised to see that some part of me does have Greek DNA. My grandmother had an Italian name and my father's first name also seems to be Italian.
Amazing how much can be found in saliva. Saliva contains a biological material that can can determine genetic blueprint. In Wikipedia I learned that saliva is 98.5 water and I wonder if DNA is found in the small percentage left over. I repeat -- amazing!
"DNA is like a computer program
but far, far more advanced than
any software ever created."
Bill Gates
No comments:
Post a Comment