Monday, September 29, 2014

Mother Nature's Art

Today there was a thunderstorm like what used to be called a "cloudburst." Water poured from the heavens making it difficult to see across the street. Luckily it lasted for about twenty minutes and then it subsided. Because it still looked cloudy and I thought another storm might be rolling in, I went out to get my mail. I could tell it was fall because leaves were all over my driveway. I grabbed my damp mail out of the mailbox and as I walked toward the house I noticed the leaves scattered on my  driveway had rain drops on the leaves. Perfect round bubbles. How beautiful, I thought, the drops clinging to the different colored leaves.

I came inside, got my camera and took photos of the lovely, delicate leaves with the raindrops gently resting on the them. How Mother Nature could design such graceful bubbles on each leaf made me appreciate God's wonders even more.








"A thing of beauty
is a joy forever."
John Keats


No comments:

Post a Comment