Friday, February 10, 2017

Blog Readers

This morning I saw that I had hit 37,000 page views on my blog. I am not sure what it means or if that many persons have read my blog. Yet, it gives me a good feeling that someone, other than me and my friends, are reading what I write. I do enjoy putting my thoughts down and to think that it all began because I wanted my grandchildren to see what I was doing.

When I worked on trying to make sense of my genealogy I wished I had spoken to some of my older relatives or that they had written something of their lives and what they were doing. I didn't do either and my blog began in trying to enlighten my family, in case they wanted to know, on what I was doing in my life.

Somehow, the blog took a turn on its own and it has become more of a journal on what I do, what I see, what is happening, etc. Someone said to me, "I would never want anyone to know what I have been doing." My response was that I only put out what I want others to read and that what I want to keep private will never be in my blog.

There are times when one of my grandchildren will say they read my blog and that gives me a good feeling. When friends comment on my blog that also gives me a good feeling. Every once in a while I get a response from a stranger and I find that to be interesting.

So, I will continue blogging and I hope my viewers will continue reading!


Image result for blogger quotes


1 comment: