Saturday, February 18, 2017

Premier Designs

Beautiful jewelry and many had Biblical quotes engraved in the bracelets or necklaces. A friend invited some friends to come to her first showing of the jewelry. There were about twenty persons crowded into the living room and kitchen to listen to a spiel about the jewelry. I do not wear jewelry and what I have has been in a drawer for years.  I did hope to find something in turquoise. The sad thing is that there weren't many turquoise items other than a ring and a necklace.

The "party" began with the introduction of Stiffeni , a play on the word Stephanie. Stiffeni was the headless mannequin in a black vee neck t-shirt. Necklaces, bracelets, ankle bracelets, watches, pendants and bling were placed on Stiffeni so we could enjoy the different bangles. I was impressed at how the pieces could be mixed and matched and still look great.

Another impressive thing was what I read on the Internet about this company. Its philosophy, purpose and objective of the company are the belief that God created every person with values. Their priorities are God, family and career. People are their most important asset. God demands fairness in every business deal. The company was founded in 1985 to help mother's earn money while staying home with their children. We were told that a hostess can set her own hours and that there is no magic quota to meet.

The play money was fun and it was handed out when someone asked a question or made a comment. At the end of the presentation the person with the most "dollars" was able to get into a surprise box and pick out a goodie.

The shaggy cat was on the couch when I arrived and I almost threw my coat over what I thought was a cushion!  The cat stayed through the whole presentation.


Good luck to my friend who is venturing out into this new endeavor. I wish her the best and many sales so she can do what she wants to do on her bucket list!


No comments:

Post a Comment