Saturday, January 5, 2019

I Did A No No

One thing I never do is click on ads on the Internet. I just don't believe they are legitimate and possibly scammers wanting to get my information. Yesterday, a news item about Savannah Guthrie, the co-anchor at NBC news morning show, stated that she would be leaving the show to work on her beauty cosmetic line.

I read the whole article and saw Barbara Walters, Ellen DeGeneres, and other stars looking much younger than their age. The offer to send me a free sample was too good to pass up. All I had to pay was the shipping cost of $4.95. "Your wrinkles will disappear within a few weeks after using Radiance Revitalizing Anti-Aging Cream."  My brain kept telling me it was false advertisement but my gut wanted to believe the ad. Maybe, it could be true! Or maybe I am past the time to use anything anti- aging since I have already aged.


"You're never too old to become younger."
Mae West

From Radiance Skin Care I ordered the 30 day supply and the Radiance Rejuvenating Eye Serum for $9.90 and I should be getting my products in about two weeks. If the creams work my wrinkles should fade away, and if they do not work, I'll just look the same as I do today!

Creams touting miracles can cost from thirty dollars to hundreds of dollars. So, I think spending ten dollars is not bad. Then, I happened to see that the Shark Tank "helped two sisters with their invention of the Angeletta Moisturizer that removes signs of aging in a safe, natural, healthy manner." I almost ordered some of the moisturizer but controlled my impulse. I wonder if it is all hype or is there some truth to the ads? In my now senior role, am I becoming more gullible? Time will tell!

"Beautiful skin requires
commitment, not a miracle."
Emo Laszlo

No comments:

Post a Comment