Sunday, January 20, 2019

I Love A Bargain

The other morning I was at the King Soopers on 80th Avenue and at the entrance were bins of Christmas wrapping paper. Ninety percent off made each roll ten cents. Even though I do not do that much wrapping for Christmas I could not pass up the bargain. I find that decorated paper bags are much easier than wrapping. I also notice that gift cards do not need wrapping, but the bargain before me was too good to pass up! One lady who was also looking at the wrapping paper said, "And to think, I used to think that paying $1.50 after Christmas for wrapping paper was a bargain!"

Many sales may say they are sales but they are not. I have thought I was buying a sale item until I realize that the price had been raised and the sale is what it should have sold for in the first place. So, when I saw the ten-cent wrapping paper with the price tag of $2.49 I knew I was getting a bargain. It even beat the Dollar Tree prices!

"Human nature says you want a bargain
whether you want the goods or not.
You think something is a steal,
you'll buy it."
Jason Statham

No comments:

Post a Comment