Trash day comes on Friday morning and my instructions are to have the trash bags on the curb before seven in the morning, even though the truck may come by at nine-thirty. I do not like to put the trash out the night before because I fear a strong wind might scatter my trash or wild animals or neighborhood dogs could rip the bags apart and leave a huge mess. Last Friday, I woke up at six-fifty-five and leaped out of bed; well, let's say I got up slowly and put on some clothes. The room was not dark but the light was dim as I searched around for my shoes.
I got the trash collected, carried a bag to the curb, opened the garage door, pulled another bag from the trash can in the garage and walked to the curb and dropped the bag beside the other trash bag. I returned to the house, closed the garage door and stood in the kitchen looking at my shoes. How could I have done such a ridiculous thing, I wondered.
The picture tells the story!
"Shoes transform your
body language and attitude.
They lift you
physically and emotionally."
Christian Louboutin
No comments:
Post a Comment