Day 1: Met Hallman's from CA in Ouray, Colorado where they will camp and I will stay at a Comfort Inn. Mico and Maryann also stayed at the motel.
27 Day 2: Fishing in Ridgway Reservoir near Pa-co-chu-puk area. Eric and Brenna caught a fish and after showing it to everyone, the poor fish was tossed back into the river! Evening fun with dinner, singing and talking. Brenna and Barb played the guitar and sang and then I was handed the guitar. Not knowing what I was doing I began strumming and singing off key which made everyone laugh, especially Ariana and Brenna.
28 Day 3: Box Canyon to see a loud waterfall! The loud waterfall is pretty spectacular as it drops into the dark box canyon.
Lunch at The Brewery....Dinner at The
Outlaw
Part ways in Grand Junction after a vegan lunch at Cafe V. Tears from Barb and Brenna as they say good-bye. I had a lump in my throat and wouldn't doubt that Ariana and Eric did too!
| The Outlaw Restaurant |
At Grand Junction, after lunch, Barb, Eric, and Ariana went West and Brenna and I went East. Barb and Brenna shed a few tears as they hugged and said good-bye. Brenna would spend a few days of her summer vacation with me. Ariana was unable to come with us because she was scheduled for her driving classes when she returned to Brea. It had been a wonderful four days in Ouray and I would now have Brenna for eleven more days!
To be Continued......

No comments:
Post a Comment