As I walked into my front room this morning, everything had an orangy tinge to it. The sunrise was coming in through my window and somehow, I felt as if it was a "welcome home" morning. I had been away for a week and this was my first morning at home. The sight this morning erased the thought of moving to a place that is warm and sunny. The blue skies, flowers blooming year round and where some of my family lives faded into the background. After the beautiful greeting of this morning, I feel quite at home right here in my own home!
Even though I see the picture on the wall every day, this morning it looked extra special. My daughter painted the picture depicting my dreaming about the children in Mexico.
"Every sunset gives us one day less to live, but every sunrise gives us one more day to hope."
Ritu Ghatourey
No comments:
Post a Comment