Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pictures vs. Words

I have often wondered about which gives me a better understanding of a situation. Can words describe something better than a photo? What about the old saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words? Today, I finally understand how a picture shows reality while words lets one imagine the situation.

My car was hit over a month ago causing damage to the left rear side. I had named my car Jazzy because it was compact, sleek looking and to me looked jazzy. I hated to see Jazzy's side all mashed in but once the Honda Collision Shop got a hold of it, I had no doubt that Jazzy would be returned to me as perfect as a brand new car.

Yesterday I received a picture of what Jazzy looks like waiting to be repaired. It literally made me sick.
I do not know what the Collision place has been doing for over a month, but as far as I can see by the pictures, not much!

Now I am told it will be another month before I see Jazzy "as good as it was." There is not much I can do but call my insurance, call Honda Collision and call car rental companies. My advice to all drivers. Be very, very careful when you drive, be alert, and if you do have an accident, I would suggest not taking your car to Auto Nation Honda Collision because you may never see your car again!

If I had to describe what I was seeing in the photos, it would be: A junk yard with parts scattered around.
But does that really give the true picture?



No comments:

Post a Comment