Monday, March 20, 2017

An Orange Sky

On Monday morning, I opened the venetian blinds and did a double take. The sky was in technicolor!
I usually wake up after the sun has come up, especially now that we are in the new time change. This morning I was up early enough to see the eastern sky in its blazing glory. I figure it was meant for me to see or I may have slept right through the orange, pinkish, red and yellow smeared across the sky.

My first thought was to thank God for allowing me to see his creation in the sky. The second was to thank Him for my eye sight that allowed me to see the magnificent sky. In the time it took me to get my camera, the sky was already beginning to lose its brightness. Yet, I did manage to get some of the color before it faded away!


"Sunrise looks spectacular in the nature;
sunrise looks spectacular in the photos;
sunrise looks spectacular in our dreams;
sunrise looks spectacular in the paintings,
because it really is spectacular."
Mehment Mural Ildan

2 comments:

  1. The beauty can be so fleeting, but thankfully there's a good chance it will be repeated the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true though the problem is getting up early enough to see the spectacular sunrises!

    ReplyDelete