Yesterday I wondered why I had not found a penny in awhile. Had he decided not to send me anymore messages? It made me sad as I looked on the ground, looking for a penny, but not seeing one!
Today his grandfather and I took his son to lunch and had a lovely time eating and talking. W
I had my grandson captive in the car as I ran some errands and I loved it. Among other things we talked about his Dad. When I took him home and as I got out of the car to give him a hug, right at my feet I saw a penny. My first thought was of my son and I figured he was letting me know he was happy that I was with his son. The penny was all beat up, scratched and difficult to see in the dirt, but I saw it. Seeing the penny, which was hard to see, made be think that it was another penny message from my son! But why was it so beat up? I wondered.
The next day, I went to a party at a friend's home and right where I sat, right in front of me, I saw a penny. "Hey, did anyone lose a penny?" No one claimed the penny so I took it as a sign from
my son. This time the penny was brand new and dated 2017. I tucked the penny in my pocket with good feelings that he was still somewhere near. Thank you, my son, I am so happy you remind me that you are near!
The next day, I went to a party at a friend's home and right where I sat, right in front of me, I saw a penny. "Hey, did anyone lose a penny?" No one claimed the penny so I took it as a sign from
my son. This time the penny was brand new and dated 2017. I tucked the penny in my pocket with good feelings that he was still somewhere near. Thank you, my son, I am so happy you remind me that you are near!
It is amazing how many of those pennies you have found lately!
ReplyDeleteI know, and it makes me feel good when I do!
ReplyDelete